About Me

My Photo
23 year old Paranormal Romance fanatic from the UK

Sunday, 4 March 2012

IMM (20)

In My Mailbox is ran by: The Story Siren



This week I got quite a few again :D Which will come in handy soon :D 

I got from my friend Ren on GR, which she got J.A Belfield to sign!!!!! 

I was so happy when it turned up, and it was a total surprise :D 







Then I got for free from my friend Wendy in the US :D 


When Darkness comes was from Anna though



But the Mary Janice Davidson & Gena Showalter I got in a swap 

And Wicked Game was one of my birthday presents from Jen :D 


What did you get in your mailbox?

Happy reading :D 

4 comments:

  1. great mailbox, Cassie!!! You have so many Kittie books - I love them! Enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Carrie Vaughn's series and Wicked Game on my shelf for a while now. Hopefully I can get around to them soon. Enjoy your books ;)

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tagged you to recieve the Liebster blog award
    Have a look at my blog for info

    http://nikorachan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete