About Me

My Photo
23 year old Paranormal Romance fanatic from the UK

Monday, 19 March 2012

It's Monday, what are you reading? (22)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? - is a weekly meme ran by: Book Journey





I haven't been on and updated lately, as I am finding the blog a lot of hard work :(

But I will try and update as much as I can, as in 2 weeks I will be moving into my own flat with my partner and be without internet for a few weeks :(

So, since I last posted I have read:


&



Currently reading:



Up next:




What are you reading?

Happy reading :) 


1 comment:

  1. If I was you I would skip the rest and go to Magic Burns, mostly because that series is just that awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing what you think.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete