About Me

My Photo
23 year old Paranormal Romance fanatic from the UK

Monday, 7 May 2012

It's Monday, What're You Reading? (23)

It's Monday, What're You Reading, is a weekly meme ran by Book Journey






Ok, so, I've been away from a while, due to moving into a flat with my fiancĂ©e. In the first couple of weeks we didn't have internet (Yes, this literally did kill me!) Then when we finally got it back, I landed myself a new job, so between unpacking, catching up, working, washing and feeding, so basically real life (urgh) I've not had much time for blogging. Or reading for that matter :( 


But hopefully things will get into routine and I'll be able to fit everything in :)


So, onto the books :D 



Finished:







Currently reading:



Up Next:





Though it'll probably take me more than a week to get through my current read at the rate I'm going :( 

So until next week........

Happy reading :D 

2 comments:

  1. Love the BDB! Nice to see a different cover. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oehh Darkness and Light! A lot of GReepers have been raving about this one. Have fun reading :D

    ReplyDelete